Working in a permanent, full-time role, we are hiring for a Geotechnical Estimator to join our office-based team at our depot in Cleland.
The role of the successful candidate will primarily be to support our team in preparing budget estimates, quotes and tenders for new project opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a proactive approach, a willingness to learn and be able to quickly understand each client’s specific requirements. Knowledge of the drilling industry or geotechnical/geological background would be advantageous.
The role will be based full-time in our office in Cleland, with very occasional travel to our various operating sites around the Scottish central belt.
Regular working (office) hours: 8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Development and pricing of new projects, tenders and opportunities
- Liaising with existing and new clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Monthly review of invoicing for completed work
- Handling new enquiries
- Strong numerical and technical skills
- Skilled in using modern technology / IT packages (particularly Excel)
- Valid driving license
- Experience in geotechnical / site investigation sector
- Experience in pricing bids / tenders
Hydracrat will providing the following remuneration:
- Competitive annual salary (available on application, based on experience)
- Car allowance
- Enrolment in company pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday, flexible holiday times
- Life cover
For more information and to apply, click here or contact email@example.com